The global family indoor entertainment market size reached USD 24.35 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 10.3%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing disposable income among consumers in developing countries and an increase in the number of family entertainment centers to offer a variety of family entertainment and celebratory activities are among some key factors driving global family indoor entertainment market revenue growth.
The report analyzes the leading players The report analyzes the leading players of the global Family Indoor Entertainment market drivers and restraints market by inspecting their market share, recent developments, new product launches, partnerships, mergers, or acquisitions, and their target markets. This report also includes an exhaustive analysis of their product profiles to explore the products and applications their operations are concentrated on in the global Family Indoor Entertainment market drivers and restraints market.
Various operators and developers are designing and deploying new-gen entertainment centers to leverage the trend of individuals feeling safer or more protected in smaller gatherings and at private settings owing to the COVID-19 pandemic as well as the various restrictions and fears of contracting or spreading the virus. Furthermore, some customers find indoor entertainment and gaming venues more appealing for a variety of reasons, including privacy, protection from the elements such as harsh sunlight, rain, air pollution, dust, etc. For operators as well, this is emerging as a rather more lucrative opportunity than investing and operating larger and more cost-intensive outdoor amusement parks and centers. Additionally, as large outdoor entertainment centers have higher land, labor, and infrastructure expenses, the attractiveness of indoor playgrounds has been gaining rapid traction among entrepreneurs with lower budgets. Operators are constructing indoor family entertainment centers with the marketing objective of promoting family activities, providing FB services, and offering gaming experiences to stay ahead to the competition.
However, high setup cost of family indoor entertainment centers and increasing ticket costs are some key factors expected to hamper growth of the global family indoor entertainment market to a certain extent over the forecast period.
The major companies Covered in the report are:
Dave Buster's Inc., Cinergy Entertainment Group, Inc., The Walt Disney Company, Legoland Discovery Centre, Smaaash Entertainment Pvt Ltd., Lucky Strike Entertainment, LLC, Scene75 Entertainment Center, CEC Entertainment Inc., Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., and Main Event Entertainment, LP
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables Figures, Chart) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/769
The market intelligence report on the Family Indoor Entertainment Industry also includes an extensive investigation of the competitive landscape. It assesses the business and marketing strategies expected to be present in the market through the forecast years. It also includes an investigation of the recent advancements and other factors driving the growth of the overall market to help comprehend the progress of the companies in the coming years.
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/769
The report offers an accurate forecast estimation of the Family Indoor Entertainment industry based on the recent technological and research advancements. It also offers valuable data to assist the investors in formulating strategic business investment plans and capitalize on the emerging growth prospects in the Family Indoor Entertainment market.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Visitor Demographic Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Families with Children (0-8)
- Families with Children (9-12)
- Teenagers (13-19)
- Young adults (20-25)
- Adults (25+)
- Revenue Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Entry Fees Ticket Sales
- Food Beverages
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Children’s Edutainment Centers (CEDCs)
- Children’s Entertainment Centers (CECs)
- Adult Entertainment Centers (AECs)
- Location-based VR Entertainment Centers (LBECs)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/family-indoor-entertainment-market
Key highlights of this research report:
- Families with children (9-12) segment revenue is expected to expand at a significantly robust CAGR during the forecast period. High number of children-related birthday celebrations, events, rituals and ceremonies, as well as other celebration activities are conducted at family indoor entertainment centers for families with children (9-12).
- Entry fees ticket sales segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue over the forecast period. Major source of income is ticket sales and entry fees in family indoor entertainment centers, which is expected to increase as the number of visitors increase and the competitive scenario continues to change going ahead.
- Arcade studios segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Popularity of video games and arcade games is not restricted to children and young adults. More advanced and exciting games and technologies are steadily becoming popular with an increasing adult base.
- North America is expected to account for a significantly larger revenue share than other regional markets over the forecast period. Growth of the market in North America is expected to be fueled by high disposable income among consumers in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, and trend of family outings on weekends and during holiday season to destinations and for activities that allow prebooking and high competitiveness among participants.
The professional intelligence study on the Family Indoor Entertainment market addresses some of the most critical questions:
What market size will 2031 be, and what growth rate will it experience?
What are the key trends in the Market?
What are the driving forces behind the Family Indoor Entertainment market?
What are the obstacles to market growth?
Which are the top vendors in this space?
What are the threats and opportunities in the market for key vendors?
What are the strengths or weaknesses of critical vendors?
What are the future opportunities for the players in the Family Indoor Entertainment market?
What are the main issues facing the global Family Indoor Entertainment market?
How does the competitive landscape look?
Custom Requirements can be requested for this Report [Customization Available] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/769
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us for further queries about the report and our team will assist you according to your needs.
Latest Research Reports Published by Emergen Research:
Metaverse In Media And Entertainment Market
Bisphenol A Market
Bio Acrylic Acid Market
High Precision Asphere Market
Orthopedics Diagnostic Devices Market
Deep Space Exploration And Technology Market
Space Launch Services Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Read our Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-releases